Canon Pixma MX472 Driver Download & Wireless Setup
|Canon Pixma MX472|
The advantage of connecting with Wi-Fi access point on the network is that it allows you to take advantage of the Google Cloud Print printer support. Also under mobile Printing is support for printing via a Wi-Fi connection with AirPrint nor with Canon free iOS and Android apps for printing to and scanning from printer. In addition, Canon Access Point mode, which is the equivalent of an exclusive with Wi-Fi direct, will let you connect directly between printers and mobile devices even if the printer is not on the network.
- Windows 10x86 / 10x64 / 8.1x86 / 8.1x64 / 8x86 / 8x64 / 7x86 7x64 / Vistax86 / Vistax64 / XPx86 / XPx64
- OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.12
How to set Canon Pixma MX472 Wireless Setup quickly
Here are few notes before setting the Canon pixma printer wireless setup:
- Make sure that you have a full access point where it sometimes referred to as hub or router to get the internet connection.
- Make sure you are granted the fully functioning access point
- Make sure you have a computing device on your side like PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone that has been connected to the internet (make sure that it’s really connected and have stable and trustworthy connection)
After finding the model that you own, this is what you have to do in setting the Canon pixma MX472 Wireless setup:
- Pick the automatic connection button labbeled as WPS or WiFi Protected setup on the access point to connect your printer to network without needing to enter a password
- Make sure that you use WiFi Protected Access since most of them will enable access point to use the protocol
- Ensure that your printer is “ON”
- Press and hold the WiFi button on the top of the printer to make the lamp flashes and make sure it flahses blue before going to access point and got the WPS button pressed within 2 minutes
- The WiFi lamp will continue to flash while searching and will stop and remain lit when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network
Last, you can confirm that your printer is successfully connected by printing out the network setting of your printer. You can now continue the process by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon pixma where you can also download them from the Pixma support.
How to Setup or install Canon Pixma MX472 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide, follow the steps below
- After the download is complete, click Open the Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for the installment on the computer/laptop.
- Note: when the download is complete, find the folder where you saved the driver files and then click the document twice.
- During the installation Wizard begins, in accordance with the guidelines on the screen to set up the software.
- Once completed, restart the laptop computer or your computer system.
- After that, do a print proofing and checking out the reviews.
How To Uninstall Canon Pixma MX472 Driver
- First, Open The Start Menu.
- Then Click Control Panel.
- Next, select menu in Control Panel to Uninstall a Program.
- And when opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- And then after the process of uninstalling is complete, restart your computer, so your computer is working normal again.
Canon Pixma MX472 Driver Download
MX470 series Full Driver & Software Package [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64]
Download → Ver. 1.1
MX470 series MP Drivers [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64]
Download → Ver.1.01
MX470 series XPS Printer Driver [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64]
Download → Ver. 5.75
MX470 series CUPS Printer Driver [OS X 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7]
Download → Ver.18.104.22.168
ICA Driver [OS X 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7]
Download → Ver. 4.1.3
MX470 series IJ Printer Driver [Linux : rpm Packagearchive]
Download → Ver. 4.10
MX470 series ScanGear MP [Linux : rpm Packagearchive]
Download → Ver. 2.30
canonprinterpixma.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MX472 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. To get the download link can be found below.